I am a HUGE fan of Boho Beautiful and they shared a recipe to make chia pudding at home on one of their videos. I decided to start making it at home. It is one of my favorite breakfast meals or snack. It is super simple, very tasty, and full of good stuff for your incredible body.
What you’ll need to make Strawberry Chia Pudding:
- 1 can of coconut milk (I use full fat)
- 1 cup of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- Toppings of choice (I like to use fresh fruit, Jem almond butter, cacao nibs, hemp hearts, ect.)
Easy Peasy Steps
- Put the coconut milk and strawberries into the blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour the strawberry mix into a bowl.
3. Mix in the chia seeds. Mix well or it will clump.
4. Put it in the fridge to chill. I like to put mine in overnight and then have it for breakfast. Eat it as is or add some toppings.
5. Enjoy! Eat up!
What is your favorite way to enjoy chia pudding? Do you like to use something in the base besides strawberries?